Job Search & More
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Posted Wednesday, July 5, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003884991
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for the overall Talent Acquisition process and reporting and will handle full-cycle recruitment as the top priority. This critical team member will work with hiring managers and the HR team to develop and employ innovative and creative recruitment strategies to attract and identify highly qualified talent that is aligned with our client's values of Integrity, Trust, Teamwork, and Customer Focus.
- Partners with hiring managers and HR to understand current and anticipated future hiring needs and proactively identify strategic recruiting solutions to meet those needs.
- Coordinates requisition approval process through the Executive Leadership Team and maintains a weekly summary recruitment status report globally.
- Manages the full cycle recruitment process for positions in assigned business units.
- Engages in tactical and strategic sourcing to attract, identify and place top talent.
- Develops and executes recruiting and sourcing strategies, including social media, web searches, referrals, and industry-specific sources, to ensure a pipeline of highly qualified talent.
- Screens applications for minimum qualifications, reviews and evaluates candidate qualifications, determines eligibility, and best qualified candidates.
- Facilitates delivery of an exceptional customer and applicant experience.
- Provides accurate, thorough, and responsive customer service.
- Provides guidance on compensation system principles, prohibited personnel practices, and the development and use of valid selection criteria.
- Makes conditional and final offers to selected applicants and performs a variety of tasks such as creating onboarding documents, facility and equipment requests, etc.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor or Associate Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years full life cycle recruiting experience.
- Extensive knowledge of social networking platforms, online communications, and other sourcing channels.
- Proficient in using LinkedIn/LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, and Glassdoor.
- Ability to handle and maintain confidentiality in all areas.
- Strong interviewing, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate succinctly and effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated; able to work and meet deadlines under minimal supervision.
Recruiter: Nicholas Hite