Security Specialist - Nashville, TN
World Wide Technology
Posted Thursday, December 15, 2022
Posting ID: 5000911681806
Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world class culture, to our generous benefits, to developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for our customers.
At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri. We employ over 8,000 individuals and closed nearly $14.5 Billion in revenue. We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values are the key to company and employee success. WW is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the eleventh consecutive year!
Want to work with highly motivated individuals that come together to form high performance team? Come join WWT today! We are looking for a Security Sales Specialist to join our Global Enterprise Sales team.
What will you be doing?
World Wide Technology, Inc. has an opportunity available for a Security Sales Specialist to join our Commercial Sales team working with Enterprise customers located in Nashville, TN market. As such, you will partner effectively with the core and cross functional teams within WWT to formulate and drive an all-encompassing strategy from an idea to a business outcome. This position will be focused on achieving goals by selling World Wide Technology's suite of Security products and services through multiple OEM's. Candidates who have experience selling Enterprise Strategic projects would be preferred.
- Focus on profitable revenue generation in security product and services with large customer clientele
- Expanding WWTs presence thru driving relevance to customer's key business objectives
- Professional networking to build relationships with C-level executives and decision-making managers at targeted clients.
- Maintaining client and OEM relationships, Creating Value for client account from Idea to Outcome
- Lead the selling strategy creating short and long-term plans based on research and a deep understanding of business and technology trends
- Determining the optimal (and appropriate) coverage model across all teams and organizations within WWT
- Continuing education on evolving networking, unified communication, virtualization, and storage technology.
- Strong Security technical acumen will be required.
- Understanding the technical challenges and demands of Security solutions and products.
- Ideal experience includes consultative solution.
- Experience with Cisco, Fortinet, Tanium, Crowdstrike and Palo Alto Networks preferred.
- Strong skills in developing new relationships with customers and the ability to recommend and position technical solutions to solve customer business challenges.
- Critical skills necessary are account planning with an extended team, calling at all levels within the customer's organization, and managing partner relationships.
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills required.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent industry experience preferred.
Want to learn more about Global Enterprise Sales? Check out the Solutions and Services we provide on the platform: https://wwt.com
- The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health and Wellbeing: Heath, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
World Wide Technology, Inc. offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation. Visit our company web page at www.wwt.com for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Differently Abled
Job Number: #22-2421
Posting Locations:La Vergne, Tennessee
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072