Posting ID: JP-002178032
- Loading trucks (live loads and staged loads)
- Operate Sit down Fork lift to move product throughout the warehouse
- Direct ship responsibility including proper disposition of hold product, food safety hold product and released product
- Transport sacks to packaging lines to stage with proper materials
- Support Warehouse Area Lead with all activities associated with shipping department
- Accurately record all transactions on the WMS inventory system
- Communicate with line and logistics operators to ensure materials are replenished in a timely manner
- Manage First In First Out program in regard to materials management
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year Sit-down forklift Experience
- Ability to lift 60 pounds.
- Computer literate with an ability to enter, record, maintain and retrieve information in a computer based data collection system
Recruiter: Samantha Parks