Operations Administrative Assistant
Posting ID: JP-002178813
Aerotek is working with a large global manufacturing provider in ingredients and solutions to the food, beverage, and other industries. They are looking for an Administrative Assistant that can come in and help support the BioPDO Operations and logistics team.
- Order office supplies, stock supply room
- Handle all office machines and radio for repair
- Make presentations/copies as needed by Plant Staff
- Schedule meetings as needed for visits, customer audits, recruiting, etc.
- Order lunches, bereavement gifts, etc., when requested by Plant Manager and Plant Staff
- Issue camera passes
- Update phone list
- Update Plant Org chart
- Update employee spreadsheet and create status forms with technician salary changes, address chgs, separated employees, etc.
- Check in Service Awards, and distribute invoicing.
- SAP receipts of raw material for production
- Month-end, record from SAP safety stats and scorecard for Bio PDO.
- Month-end, record from SAP – reports on % hours worked over schedule and absenteeism
Location: Loudon, TN
Pay: $15hr - $17hr
Shift: Monday - Friday (Office Hours)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Nolen Milton
Phone: (865) 292-2411