Laboratory Production Associate
Posting ID: JP-002665695
- Monitor and requisition or initiate in-house production of raw materials and supplies required to meet production schedules.
- Assure the proper use, cleaning, sanitization, maintenance, validation, calibration and certification of required equipment as appropriate.
- Understand and apply the concepts of aseptic technique.
- Generate and record all data and observations as required and complete all necessary calculations in compliance with company policies.
- Immediately notify supervisor or manager of any deviation from written production document or SOP.
- Maintain accurate data sheets, records, and logs in compliance with SOPs, OSHA requirements, and quality system requirements.
- Audit own paperwork daily for corrections, missing, and/or incomplete information.
- Perform routine laboratory maintenance and lab management including ordering of materials, cleaning and maintenance of laboratory equipment, cleaning lab area, environmental monitoring, and filling out proper paperwork.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited institution with a relevant scientific discipline such as Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Protein Chemistry etc. is preferred.
- Associate's degree or High school diploma/GED and 3+ years of bioprocessing experience in a GMP facility is minimal requirement.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072