Collections Representative Needed!!
Posting ID: JP-002659802
COLLECTIONS REPRESENTATIVE NEEDED!!
**customer service experience required, collections experience preferred**
~Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm~
-ONSITE (don't have to be vaccinated)-
Currently seeking collections professionals to help service their large, and growing portfolio. If you are an ambitious, results oriented person, who has a natural gift for talking to people, we have an opportunity for you to come and join our team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Take inbound calls and contacting customers to determine reason for payment delinquency and negotiate payments.
- Will receive about 130 calls per day to take payments and update accounts.
- Handle accounts with speed and accuracy while maintaining professionalism.
- Confirm and/or negotiate payment arrangements; research any discrepancies.
- Complete phone calls to meet required performance standards and metrics.
- Maintain established objectives for delinquency, repossessions, and net losses; stay informed of changes in policies and procedures.
- Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and /or troubleshooting.
- Document all accounts accurately, clearly and concisely noting reason for delinquency.
- Responds with accurate information pertinent to the callers questions using professionalism and integrity.
- Adhere to all state and federal laws in the handling of accounts.
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Alexis Cameron