Close Icon
CareerCircle Logo


Job Search & More

Search for and find 2nd Shift CSR Needed jobs and Aston Carter jobs at
Aston Carter jobs, learn more at

2nd Shift CSR Needed

Aston Carter

Posted Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Posting ID: JP-003897834

×Not Interested
Save Job
Memphis, TN
Facebook iconTwitter iconLinkedin icon


**MUST BE open to working one weekend day (Saturday OR Sunday)**


Individuals are responsible for providing exceptional service to our customers by accurately and efficiently responding to alarm signals, verifying security information, notifying and updating emergency services such as fire and police agencies and ensuring customers are properly notified of events. This includes answering a multi-line telephone system and is similar to those of a 911 emergency dispatcher. Must be attentive and perform procedures with a quick and accurate response as our industry is life safety.

-Respond to all incoming alarm signals in automation software according to documented procedures. When deemed appropriate, calls the premise, notifies the authorities, and calls a list of contacts.

-Logs all information into the automation system immediately.

-Will take roughly 100 calls a day - about 90% of the time it's a false alarm from low batteries, tripped alarms, or system errors. The other 10% could be a critical emergency so operator must be able to stay calm under pressure.

-Ensures confidentiality of customer information at all times.

-When alarm trips, you are required to call into the company.

-Follow SOP's in internal system to dispute alarm or call police, fire, EMT, or emergency service that pertains to situation.

-If alarm sounds for technical issues, a technician would be dispatched to alarm site.


Mon-Fri; 9am-5pm for 3 weeks

Once training is complete, will convert to one shift below, will stay consistent-


Sun-Thurs OR Tues-Sat

  • 2:00p-10:00p
  • 11:00a-7:00p
  • 10:00a-6:00p

Contact Information

Recruiter: Alexis Cameron

Phone: +19014622127


The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Tag icon for On-SiteOn-Site
customer service
customer support
dispatch customer service
inbound call
alarm monitoring