Posting ID: JP-002169090
Local to Nashville - or in surrounding areas.
Under minimal direction, formulate and define system scope and objectives based on both user needs and a good understanding of information technology, business processes, and industry requirements.
• Manages interactions with internal and/or external stakeholders regarding technical business services within the Service Oriented enterprise.
• Has technical understanding of the delivery channels, systems, applications and associated standards, policies & technologies.
• Supports the development of governance documentation in Agile Methodology.
• Maintains communication with business stakeholders, delivery team and delivery partners to enable a collaborative and agile team environment.
• Act as a liaison between client and technical solutions/support groups, using effective communication skills to elicit, document, analyze and validate client requirements.
• Develop visualization, user experience and configuration elements of solution design.
• Develop and maintain internal and external relationships to support management of scope and expectations. Run workshops with clients to identify business problems, define product vision and construct user stories
• At least 3 years’ experience in the software development/implementation industry
• Good understanding of software development principles, lifecycle and user centric design,
• Strong communication and social/team dynamic skills
• Experience developing solutions for healthcare industry, medicaid experience in Eligibility, Enrollment and Claims preferred
Azure, cloud, BA, business analyst, medicaid, gather, requirements, user stories, Business analysis, Data, Requirement gathering, Requirements gathering, Business analysts, User stories, Requirements analysis, Jira, Analysis, Reporting, Data analysis, Business process analysis
Top Skills Details:
Azure, cloud, BA, business analyst, medicaid, gather, requirements, user stories,Business analysis,Data,Requirement gathering,Requirements gathering,Business analysts,User stories,Requirements analysis,Jira
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Communication and presentation are highly valued.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072