Job Search & More
Remote Pharmacy Technician
Posted Friday, July 7, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003890758
Actalent is Hiring Nationally Certified Pharmacy Technicians to work in the prior authorization team
- Track and triage coverage determination requests submitted from providers and determine if a pharmacist review is required.
- Obtain verbal authorizations and request detailed clinical information from prescribers.
- Approve coverage determination requests based on defined criteria.
- Enter and document coverage determination request decision into the PBM system and notify providers and/or members.
- Respond to client inquiries regarding authorization approvals and PBM on-line applications.
- Refer coverage determination requests for specialty drugs to delegated vendor or client for processing.
- Contact providers for additional information to facilitate coverage determination reviews.
- Notify physicians, providers and members of coverage determination request decisions.
- 2+ Years as a Certified Pharmacy Technician. Must also be registered in the state you live in.
- High School Diploma or higher required.
- Nationally Certified Pharmacy Technician
- Monday - Friday
- Day Shift: 8 hour shifts.
- Must be available to work weekends every 6 weeks.
- Overtime is available.