Job Search & More
Controls Engineer - Integration
Posted Tuesday, July 18, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003911600
Actalent is seeking a Controls Engineer for an Integration Company in Nashville, TN
- Seeking a Controls/Automation Engineer for a prominent customer in the Chemical/Industrial Process Controls as well as the Entertainment/Amusement Park Industry.
- This person will need to have experience working at an integration company, and be willing to travel 30% of the time domestically or internationally for field commissioning.
- Majority of the time spent in office will be doing control systems design and PLC/HMI Programming, and the time out of the office will be for Field Testing and Commissioning of Equipment.
PLC Programming, Electrical Design, Troubleshooting, Controls Systems, AutoCAD Electrical, Allen Bradley PLC, Siemens PLC, Commissioning, Fat Testing, Integration
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or related is required
- Integration experience is required
- 5-10 years experience in Controls/Automation Engineering
For more information Apply Today
Recruiter: Alexandra Cantrill