Posting ID: JP-002271027
We are looking for Software Developers that would like to join our Technology Group in Nashville TN. It is a great opportunity to build applications from scratch.
- Responsible for hands on software development for building and designing systems from scratch.
- Participate in the original creation and implementation of new functionality that helps operate our services.
- Ensure that all systems are designed to be robust, scalable, maintainable and adaptable as the service scales and evolves over time.
- Work in an environment where operational excellence is required and the automation of every manual process is imperative.
- Build automation to report the status of products and devices that integrates with other systems such as trouble ticketing and metrics platforms.
- Provide critical operations support and incident response for the team’s tools and services.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related degree
- High level of coding experience is required
- Hands on software development.
- High level skill producing logical and functional code in Java, C#, Ruby, Python, or Golang.
- Designing and building systems from scratch on a large scale.
- Problem-solver, strong communication skills, and identify solutions.
- Software Developer with experience working on Linux system would be ideal.
For immediate consideration please contact LaMark McGreen at 407-754-2540
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072