Posting ID: JP-002662853
The Engineering & Test focused performance architect focuses on setting standards and mentoring a team of existing performance engineers in the use of performance testing tools, performance test process, monitoring (both OS and deep diagnostic), for the validation of performance requirements and the identification of performance defects
· Applies a broad knowledge of principles, practices and procedures of QA technologies used in application development and performance requirements-based testing. Specifically related to load testing.
· Engages others in developing conceptual solutions to complex, non-routine problems and issues and takes appropriate action to resolve
· Works closely with development team to help resolve defects and performance issues.
· Experience in all phases of load testing planning and execution.
· Experience in the latest technology issues
· Experience in Web application development
· Experience in Relational or Object Oriented Databases
· Strong Understanding of MS Project
· Knowledge of C, C++.++, Java and HTML/additional technologies
· Desired broad knowledge of process flow, software development and project life cycle
· Working knowledge of Web programming technologies: CGI, HTTP, TCP/IP, major web application
· Application development based testing
· Extensive testing knowledge of Internet and/or Client Server platforms using manual testing tools
· Strong software testing knowledge for Windows environments
· Knowledge of operations environments
· Broad knowledge of SQL and database verification testing
· Solid knowledge of organization’s technologies and practices
· Strong Project Management skills
· Problem solving
· Attention to detail
· Proven track record of building and mentoring engineering teams related to application performance
· Hands on expertise
10+ years of experience in software design or testing with an emphasis in load testing techniques
BS or BA in Computer Science, Engineering or related field (or an equivalent combination of training and professional work experience that provides the required skills and knowledge)
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072