Posting ID: JP-002343041
The Assembly Technician I produces components by assembling parts and subassemblies. Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Performs basic mechanical assemblies & sub-assemblies.
• Must be able to leak test
• Operates hand and power tools to complete assemblies.
• Reads and interprets work instructions to ensure accuracy of work performed.
• Interacts with management and team members to encourage effective communication on the production floor.
• Performs standard testing and minor troubleshooting.
• Ensures quality standards are met throughout all steps of the assembly process.
• Performs other duties as required.
• Attendance is an essential duty of the position.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Aubrey Savage