Electrical Controls Technician
Posting ID: JP-002147655
Aerotek is currently hiring Electrical Control Technicians for a multi-year new construction project for one of the largest Automotive & Alternative Energy companies iin the US.
Multi-year new construction and installation project for Electrical and Mechanical Installation/Commissioning technicians.
- 5 years experience as a mechanical or electrical controls technician with automation or robotics machinery installation
- • Technicians will implement and maintain control and instrumentation systems including:
- o Installation and wiring terminations to:
- o Process Instruments, sensors, and control devices
- o PLC and HMI hardware and components
- o VFD’s, Servos, Motor starters, Safety relays
- o Networking equipment
- o Commissioning support
- o Troubleshooting/testing/debug support
- o Maintenance
- • Interface with customers and provide support on any automation projects that fall under specified scope of responsibility
siemens plc, fanuc control, machinery installation, robotics automation, automation, debugging, commissioning
Top Skills Details:
siemens plc,fanuc control,machinery installation,robotics automation,automation,debugging,commissioning
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
siemens or fanuc experience is required
debugging of assembly systems or debugging automated machinery is a must
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072