C&W At AMD- Assistant Chief Engineer
Posting ID: JP-002137158
Assistant Building Chief Engineer:
- Maintain compliance and complete work orders throughout the campus to ensure general upkeep of the Cooperate Campus. The Assistant Facilities Chief Engineer is responsible for assisting with the daily leadership of the technical staff, managing the maintenance program to the highest level of quality work and customer service as well as the administration of the engineering department in alignment with the management team and client expectations.
- Assist with generating PO, managing accruals, invoicing, new vendor/contractor submissions, COIs, and contract renewals
- Prepare and present feasibility studies / GAP Analysis.
- Prepare Maintenance Operating Procedures (MOPs) and submit to client for approvals.
- Prepare maintenance and repair schedule and manage its progress through the CMMS.
- Assist in preparing contract documents reflecting scope of work.
- Assist in monitor the construction process to assure compliance with contract documents.
- Coordinate all work with user and Internal/External Support Groups.
- Assist with maintenance and repair inspections, warranty calls, project punch lists, and M&R corrective action.
Monday-Friday | 8:00am-5:00pm
• Occasional travel to off-site location (78741)
• Occasional flex-shift hours to meet with other shift staff/meetings
Must Have Qualifications:
- High School Diploma OR GED
- Excellent communication skills in English – both oral and written.
- Good general computer skills with knowledge in email, Internet, Microsoft Word, etc.
- Strong hands-on working knowledge of high, medium, and low voltage electrical systems to include, main service, UPS, ATS, switchgear, disconnects, breakers, etc.
- Master’s Electrician License
- 4+ years’ experience with significant supervisory responsibility within a commercial property setting (no choppy tenure)
- Deep knowledge and performance of facilities operations, installation, and maintenance of building systems. Hands-on technical knowledge of all mechanical systems.
- HVAC, Plumbing, OR Electrical Certifications
- College Degree in Engineering Field
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 512-257-6916 to be considered.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072