Patient Service Representative
Posting ID: JP-002560570
• Displays exemplary customer service at all times with both internal and external customers including a positive, friendly and caring attitude
• Greets patients and visitors, determines the nature of their visit and provides accurate, appropriate information
• Maintains at all times a positive, friendly and caring attitude
• Assists patients and visitors with the check in process
• Performs clerical work that may require data entry, word processing, sorting or collating capability
• Answers the telephone, answers questions, directs callers as appropriate and resolves patient problems following established procedures
• Receives internal or external mail and distributes appropriately
• Provides information regarding particular exams and procedures
• Prepares, processes, and maintains all confidential records on new and existing patients.
• Schedules patients for appropriate exams or modalities
• Maintains detailed knowledge of CPT and ICD-10 codes
• Performs necessary file room procedures including scanning, faxing, making CDs, downloading CDs, and completes requests from the HD/IL
• Communicates exam prep information to patients and technologists as necessary
• Verifies patient identity, retrieves and processes current patient insurance information and checks for exam authorization during check in and billing processes
• Collects and processes all payments received from patient exams, including co-pays, deductibles, private pays and past due accounts
• Assists other staff as necessary including file room and clerical staff
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Sara Ulla