Posting ID: JP-002255773
***SEEKING CONDUIT INSTALLER in Austin, TX****
$22-24.00/hr. PLUS OT (45-60 hours/wk.)
- Must have reliable transportation, able to pass a 7-yr background check, and a drug test
- MUST have experience installing conduit (3/4" to 1" EMT conduit)
- MUST be comfortable in tight spaces and wearing smocks for a clean room environment
- MUST be able to work over 40/hours per week (MINIMUM)
- MUST have great communication skills (You will be talking with customers throughout the day)
For IMMEDIATE consideration, please email your resume to Breiton McElwain at email@example.com
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072