Posting ID: JP-002664234
We're looking for a Registered Nurse to join our team in Austin, TX!
- Accurately interview patient and record patient history and measure and record vital signs.
- Perform duties such as greeting and assisting patients in a courteous and professional manner, answer telephone and provide information as necessary, verify patient information, etc.
- Perform nebulizer treatments, and Point of Care (POC) testing such as: urine dip, pregnancy tests, finger stick blood glucose levels, fecal occult blood tests, rapid influenza tests, and rapid strep tests.
- Unrestricted Registered Nurse License in the State of Texas
- Graduation with a Bachelor's of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred
- Graduation from accredited school of Nursing REQUIRED (if not in possession of BSN degree)
- CPR Certified
- Monday - Friday
- 8am to 5pm
- Multiple locations available all across the Austin area
If interested please apply to this posting or email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072