Recruiting Assistant (Coordinator) II
Posting ID: JP-002522136
- Full Time
- May go back into office in the future depending on COVID
We are currently looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join a robust and world class Recruiting team. In this highly visible role, as the Recruiting Coordinator, you will ensure a seamless, candidate-friendly recruitment process; work closely with a fast-paced recruiting organization, serving as an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships. Responsible for keeping the process organized and moving forward Provide high-level customer service by maintaining clear lines of communication with recruiters, hiring managers, and candidates Provide quality recruitment administrative by smoothly managing all the details Contribute to the overall success of our team.
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will provide support to multiple recruiters, as well as, interact and effectively communicate with hiring managers and candidates.
- Perform all aspects of organizing candidate interviews via phone, VC, and on-site visits.
- Manage logistical details which include interviews, meetings, and securing conference rooms.
- Ensure the candidate a world class interview/hiring experience representing our brand and commitment to an exceptional experience.
- Multi-task through a high volume of interview reschedules on a daily base.
- Coordinate domestic & international travel arrangements (including hotel and car)
- Create and distribute offer letter and other employment related correspondence.
- Ensure timely delivery of all tasks to recruiter and/or candidate.
- Prepare offer packet materials including shipping materials.
- Prepare and process candidate travel reimbursements and ensure the candidate receives a timely reimbursement check.
- Initiate and track all background investigations and other pre-employment screens.
- Perform other administrative duties that support the recruitment process and team.
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Danielle Angeli