Job Search & More
Posted Friday, July 14, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003903532
Job Title: Geotechnical Engineer
- In the field 100 percent of the time
- Will be responsible for soil sampling, soil boring logs, drilling oversight on large Wind/Solar farm in Wichita Falls, TX working per diem
- Communicating and coordinating with project manager and other contractors on site
- Preparing lab tests and request sheets
- Candidates will be training for a period of 1-4 weeks depending on experience level and then will be sent to work per diem in Wichita Falls, TX for up to 5 months. Schedule will be 2 weeks out in TX and then 1-2 weeks at home rotating with others. After this work is complete they could work in local offices or be sent for other opportunities throughout the country.
- During first week training will include getting OSHA 10 (which will be paid for)
-Geotechnical or Environmental Engineering
Top Skills Details:
-Bachelors Degree in Geology, Geotechnical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, or Civil Engineering
-0-2 Years of Experience in the field as a Geologist or Geotechnical Engineer
Looking for recent College Graduates to join a team of incredible Geologists and Geotechnical Engineers! Will have the opportuntiy to travel and work on projects across the country!! Candidates can be located in Austin, Tx, Columbus, OH, Albany, NY, New York, NY, New Jersey, or Charlottesville, VA!!!