Posting ID: JP-002664264
The Fulfillment Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the fulfillment process and supporting the processing of fulfillment jobs & files for the Customer Operations line of business, including the Payroll, Tax, Garnishments, Employee Services, & COBRA departments. The Fulfillment Lead will coordinate work distribution, have direct interaction with fulfillment vendors, and will be responsible for equipment functions.
• Responsible for work distribution and scheduling, printing files, running inserting and postage machines, and creating shipping documents (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
• Ensure SOPs and established guidelines are being followed
• Monitor cases to ensure service level agreements and high customer satisfaction levels are being met
• Adhere to security protocols to safeguard confidential, proprietary, and customer information.
• Ensure all work due each day has been processed in accordance with each customer delivery requirements.
• Assess work needs to ensure accurate and timely processing.
• Ensure all Fulfillment Processors are following proper procedures.
• Ensure all packages have been picked up by FedEx/UPS at the end of the day.
• Ensure all Salesforce items have been updated by EOD.
• Work with vendors to ensure all equipment is maintained to a high standard of operation.
• Facilitate special internal requests to applicable OSV departments.
• Ensure 5S duties have been completed.
• Adhere to schedule and works seasonal required overtime during peak periods, such as during the W-2 printing window
• Assist with special projects as needed.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Excellent communication, problem solving, critical thinking, and customer service skills
• Flexible in a changing environment
• Strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task and support multiple customers effectively
• Strong collaboration skills to work closely with others in a team, supporting collective goals
• Detail Oriented with good time management skills
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
• Strong data entry and research skills
• Follows direction with ability to meet deadlines
Qualifications and Experience
• High School graduate, GED or equivalent; higher education preferred
• 1-2 years of leadership experience.
• Experience in Microsoft Word and proficiency in Excel
• Knowledge of inserting equipment and mail machines
• Experience with FedEx/UPS and USPS processes
• Associates degree or higher preferred
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Cynthia Black