Clinical Research Coordinator
Posting ID: JP-002664953
Actalent is looking for a tenured Clinical Research Coordinator to join our team!
Our client is seeking a CRC to work with a research group helping support a high enrolling study for women’s health. This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in gaining clinical research experience with a growing new organization.
- All phases of clinical trials including pre-study implementation to study closure.
- Discuss clinical trials with eligible patients.
- Patient enrolling, screening, and review eligibility for clinical trial to protocol.
- Scheduling protocol study visits and patient follow up.
- Must have at least 2-4+ years as a clinical research coordinator.
- Must be flexible to work on multiple studies.
- Experience working with multiple therapeutic areas is nice to have.
- Schedule: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- They must be flexible to come in early or stay late depending on the needs of the patient.
If interested in this posting, apply to this posting directly or contact me at email@example.com
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072