Electrical Assembler (Lab)
Posting ID: JP-002339745
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Building and wiring of machine control panels/boxes.
• Responsible for electrical checkout of machines and all options.
• Monitors electrical parts inventory and reports needs to the Lead Electronics Technician.
• Performs normal scheduled work plus all priority jobs.
• Confidentially – Exposed to machine designs, which are strictly confidential.
• Mental Application – makes suggestions on easier methods of performing job.
• Able to read schematics.
• Basic understanding of electronic assembly and good understanding of machine function.
• Good organizational skills and ability to produce quality output.
• Responsibilities – errors cause loss of time and money which jeopardizes the production schedule.
• Contacts / Internal and Public – maintains contact with Lead Electronic Technician to insure production dates are met.
• Magnitude and Scope – N/A.
Shift: 6:00am-2:30pm Mon-Fri
schematics assembly, Electronics, Panel Wiring, Electrical assembly
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Previous wiring experience, soldering experience preferred
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Gabrielle Langille