Posting ID: JP-002660648
• Perform daily A/P functions including receiving bills, confirming accuracy, coding, payables entry and payment
• “Full cycle accounts payable” meaning taking an invoice, entering them into the system, processing the payment, cutting the check, maintaining the vendor record
• Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
• Process 3 way match (Vendor Invoice, P.O., Receipt or Receiving Documents) to ensure all correct information before processing payment
• Prioritize invoices according to cash discount potential and payment terms
• Process check requests
• Audit and process credit card bills
• Match invoices to checks, obtain all signatures for checks and distribute checks accordingly
• 1099 maintenance (vendor tax form)
• Respond to all vendor inquiries
• Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
• Assist in month end closing, including journal entries and reconciliations related to accounts payable
• Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Associates degree or comparable college credit with 2+ years related experience or simply experience in the field of A/P
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Experience with QuickBooks or large ERP
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: John Flaspohler
Phone: (972) 348-1883