Posting ID: JP-002264736
Seeking a Plumbing Engineer who has either an EIT or PE license. Candidates can have between 3-15 years of building design experience. Candidates should also have a background with HVAC and plumbing system design within Revit. Project types include: commercial, industrial, healthcare, recreational, government, and education. Responsibilities include leading projects from concept through construction, coordination with the client, utilizing and coordinating internal resources, and being client facing.
Revit, HVAC, Plumbing Design
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• BS in Mechanical Engineering or Architectural Engineering
• Certified E.I.T. or P.E.
• Minimum 3 years of related MEP experience
• Proficient with Revit MEP and AutoCAD
• Experience with design and coordination of complex mechanical systems
• Knowledge of building, plumbing and fire protection systems
• Energy modeling, LEED experience and sustainable design knowledge
• Successful experience in project management and client interaction
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• LEED Accreditation a plus
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072