Posting ID: JP-002343089
Aerotek is looking for HVLP Painters!
First shift (6am-2:30PM)
The Paint Line Operator uses HVLP equipment to properly coat work pieces. This position is focused on getting the job done right the first time by placing a high emphasis on quality of workmanship, accountability, safety, and teamwork.
HVLP, Painter, Industrial, blasting, PM, paint prep
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• 1+ years of industrial paint experience with HVLP gun
• Support all continuous improvements in safety, quality, 5S and existing manufacturing processes.
• Provide feedback to leadership to help resolve quality issues or operational improvements in regards to productivity and procedural changes.
• Ensure the machine is always running.
• Communicate any issues that prevent product flow.
• Know and abide to all company rules and policies with regards to safety and conduct, including the use and maintenance of company provided PPE.
• Embrace the cross-training culture by a willingness to learn other jobs or tasks within the facility.
• Do daily housekeeping to ensure the work area is always clean and organized.
• Flexible schedule is required in regards to overtime and start time according to work volumes.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Mariah Goree