Customer Service Representative
Posting ID: JP-002507054
- manage all incoming and outgoing calls
- resolve patient billing concerns
- respond to patient calls and emails
- answer questions regarding patient accounts
- manage payment plans with patients
- High School Diploma/GED
- 2 years customer service experience
- excellent written and verbal communication
- must be comfortable working on the phones
- Monday - Friday
• Multi-task to perform daily inside sales work (answer phone calls, enter orders, provide technical advice on product related issues, etc.).
• Enter standard order and quotation requests into order entry system.
• Maintain an exemplary customer service/problem solving attitude and handle difficult customer situations to our customer’s satisfaction. Escalate when necessary.
call center, csr, customer support, customer service, inbound call, pricing
Top Skills Details:
call center,csr,customer support
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• High School Graduate.
• Minimum of two (2) years post high school education and two (2) years or work experience or four (4) years related sales, customer service, or equivalent experience.
• Above average skills in communication, interpersonal relationships, and customer service.
• Good mechanical aptitude and abilities required.
• Well organized, with good numerical skills and a familiarity with computer data base usage and Internet file transfer.
• Ability to handle high volume of incoming calls, manage workflow, and deal with problem customers as required.
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Emma Ward