Clinical Research Nurse
Posting ID: JP-002664975
Actalent is looking for a tenured Clinical Research Nurse to join our team!
Our client is seeking a CRN to work with a research group helping support clinical trials with on of the largest healthcare providers in the nation. This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in gaining clinical research experience with an established group.
- Documents patient care and outcome per institutional, federal, and protocol standards.
- Demonstrates competence in key aspects of data collection and data entry incorporating institutional guidelines.
- Applies the nursing process and incorporates national and institutional standards of nursing practice in delivering nursing care to patients enrolled in research protocols.
- Must be a registered nurse for at least 2 years.
- Clinical Research experience is preferred.
- Experience working with oncology is a plus.
If interested in this posting, apply to this posting directly or contact me directly at email@example.com
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072