Clinical Research Coordinator
Posting ID: JP-002665024
Actalent is looking for a tenured Clinical Research Coordinator to join our team!
Our client is seeking a CRC to work with a research group helping support clinical trials in the Texas Medical Center. This is a great
opportunity for anyone interested in furthering their clinical research experience with an established organization.
- All phases of clinical trials including pre-study implementation to study closure.
- Discuss clinical trials with eligible patients.
- Patient screening, review eligibility for clinical trial to protocol.
- Scheduling protocol study visits and patient follow up.
- Must have at least 3-5+ years as a clinical research coordinator (Oncology experience is a plus).
- Must be flexible to work on multiple studies.
- Schedule: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- They must be flexible to come in early or stay late depending on the needs of the patient.
If interested in this posting, apply to this posting directly or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072