Traveling Concrete Carpenter
Posting ID: JP-002352794
***Travel Concrete Carpenters & Laborers $25-$30 hr in United States (Hotel & Per Diem)***
- Construction concrete carpenters & laborers working in construction site working on finish and formwork.
- Will have to travel around the greater area of Salt Lake City, UT.
- Use power tool to break down existing concrete structures.
- Cleaning debris from site, setting up framing, saw cutting & drilling rebar.
- Performing stress test on existing concrete fixtures.
- Pour concrete & inject epoxy/urethane to seal cracks.
- 5+ years' experience in concrete carpentry preferred.
- 1+ year concrete laborer desired in work environment.
- Concrete cutting, concrete saw, & concrete drilling experience, formwork, finish work, and rough work.
If you meet the minimum the requirements of the position, please text 707-413-0107 your full name, email address, and city you live in. Also, email your resume to email@example.com.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jason Lopez
Phone: (424) 531-6099