Posting ID: JP-002068336
The individual will work with a team of recruiters and recruiting coordinators focusing in the areas of candidate talent search and placement, process improvement, strategy development and will act as a sourcer for supported group. They will foster a collaborative team environment and a strong service oriented culture that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven service to internal customers and meets customer service level agreements. The candidate must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize to hit all customer SLAs. They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. The best candidates will draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners. They have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, client/account management, organization, possess strong verbal and written communication skills, have an ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate pushback and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service.
•Partner Recruiter and other Sourcers within to build effective sourcing, assessment with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
•Must be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates for engineering roles.
•Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
•Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Amazon's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
•Articulate in writing a strategic recruiting plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
•Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification. Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
•Ensure an excellent candidate experience through prompt follow up and communication with candidates throughout the candidate’s lifecycle from initial contact to start date
Sourcing, recruiting, recruitment, hr support, human resources talent acquisition, talent acquisition
Top Skills Details:
• 5+ years of corporate and or search firm technical sourcing experience.
• Must have experience with a building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and Internet research.
• CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates.
• Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
PREFFERED/NICE TO HAVE:
• Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
• Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
• Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
• Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Gisselle Loredo