Job Search & More
Business Data Analyst
Posted Wednesday, July 12, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003899611
The biggest Food and Beverage company located in Seattle, WA is looking for a sharp, detail-orientated individual to support strategic planning and ongoing management through financial analysis and business modeling! This position is an experienced position to get your foot in the door with one of the most successful, highly sought, ethical, and diverse Food and Beverage company within the international world. We are looking for spirited individuals that have the ability to turn financial data into business decisions, guiding operations in conjunction with several executive teams.
This role is prepare business models, data analysis, and trend reports to assist in the evaluation of key business and product opportunities. The information you curate will be used to determine current and future business strategies while the company is going through period of certain changes.
- Analyzing financial data from sales, marketing, and finance teams.
- Transform data into creative visuals such as charts, tables, and graphs to help present to cross-functioning teams and section heads.
- Manipulate data within dashboards using data manipulation/visualization tools.
- Creative story telling of how to interpret and read data to large audiences.
- 4 years as a Business Analyst, Sales Analyst, Data Analyst, or equivalent experience
- B.A. in Information Systems, Statistics, Business, or equivalent field
- 2-3 years with Microsoft Excel
- 2-3 years using data visualization tools (Tableau, SQL, Excel, etc...)
Nice-to-have Skills/Qualifications (anything additional here is a plus):
- 4+ years as a Business Analyst, Sales Analyst, Data Analyst, or equivalent experience
- M.A. in Information Systems, Statistics, Business, or equivalent field
- 2-3+ years with Microsoft Excel
- 2-3+ years using ERP Systems (Oracle, SAP, Dynamics 365, etc...)
- 2-3+ years using data visualization tools (Tableau, SQL, Excel, etc...)
We reserve the right to pay above or below the posted wage based on factors unrelated to sex, race, or any other protected classification.
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific elections, plan, or program terms. This temporary role may be eligible for the following:
· Medical, dental & vision
· Insurance (Basic/Supplemental Life & AD&D)
· Short and long-term disability
· Health & Dependent Care Spending Accounts (HSA & DCFSA)
· Transportation benefits
· Employee Assistance Program
· Time Off/Leave (PTO, Vacation or Sick Leave)