Posting ID: JP-002351823
Candidate will be tasked with pulling orders for all the manufacturing processes. They will be grabbing all parts required per each product and must ensure all the correct part numbers are pulled. They will need to They will be working both outdoors and indoors to transport products to and form the shop. They will be in charge of making sure all products follow the process and all pieces are accounted for. Client description:
• Cycle count raw materials, and finished goods on a daily basis
• Utilize Syteline to process cycle counts
• Compile and report metrics in the form of charts / graphs to depict KPI’s
• Report discrepancies on over / under amounts, and dollars ($) to manager
• Ensure materials are in correct locations
• Segregate materials as needed i.e.; Low usage vs high usage components
• Package “loose” items, mark package with part number, date package, quantity per package when necessary to ease counting
• Make recommendations for decisions on dormant inventories
• Use physical counting and scale to verify quantities on hand
• Use Syteline to investigate discrepancies and variations of quantities on hand vs quantity counted
o Perform Root Cause Analysis
o Determine and chart reason codes for discrepancies
o Recommend process improvements to eliminate discrepancies
• Other duties as assigned
Position will be on 1st shift 6am-6pm, must be able to work Saturday AND Sunday and stay late to 12 hour shifts when needed.
Position is open ended contract for at least 6 months but could go long term.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
They must have at least 5 years of experience in Shipping and receiving, inventory control or cycle counts in a manufacturing environment. MUST BE ABLE TO WORK WEEKENDS (SAT AND SUN) WHEN NEEDED. They must be well versed in ERP/MRP systems and inputting data into those systems. Must be able to pay attention to detail and ensure the correct part numbers for each order. Must be able to create shipping documents and coordinate shipping for all finished goods. They must be able to receive inventory and input proper information into the ERP system. Must be able to work weekends including Sat and Sun.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Miles Dean