*Immediately Hiring* Medical Records Clerk- 2nd Shift($14/hr)
Posting ID: JP-002071652
*IMMEDIATELY HIRING A MEDICAL RECORDS CLERK IN HURST*
The Distribution Specialist is responsible for the overall support of the Distribution Center. This role will be responsible for multiple print room functions which include mail sorting, packaging medical records, and generating the records using high speed printers, as well as other administrative duties as assigned.
- Operate high volume printers to produce medical records that will be mailed out.
- Perform operator maintenance and troubleshooting on equipment as needed.
- Meet and maintain mailing turnaround times by ensuring printing equipment is continuously running during the shift.
- Sort, QC and package copies of medical record into envelopes and boxes.
- Operate internal software to generate labels for United States Postal Service and FedEx shipments.
- Receive and transfer incoming mail throughout the organization.
- Operate high volume folding and inserting mail equipment.
- Consistently adhere to business procedure guidelines with accuracy.
- Maintain neat, clean, and well-organized work area.
- Performs other administrative duties as assigned by management
Data entry, Medical record, Scanning, Health care, Filing, Clerical, Medical terminology, Electronic medical record, Emr, printing, Mailroom, Mail sorting, Administrative support
Top Skills Details:
mail clerk, mail room, clerk, shipping, filing, printing, medical records, EMR, scanning, clerk, file clerk, medical records clerk
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
High School Diploma or equivalent education. Basic computer knowledge. Highly accurate data entry skills and attention to detail. Ability to work effectively and independently in high volume production environments. Demonstrated proficiency in verbal
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072