Job Search & More
Entry Level Accountant (HYBRID)
Posted Thursday, July 6, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003886211
- Provide input into the on-going development and support of billing systems, processes, and policies.
- Reconcile orders for gas to match bill of ladings (BoL) and match invoice set to store.
- Reconcile amount billed to store compared paid by stores.
- Resolve and track billing issues as they arise while working with the fuel and accounting support teams to fix root cause problems
- Process billing adjustments timely and accurately to fuel accounts making sure that the proper levels of authorization and documentation are in place
- Invoicing review and variance analysis with sign off required
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance.
- 1-2 years relevant work experience.
- An understanding of accounting procedure, accounting concepts and internal control processes in general accounting.
- Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills are needed
- Self-starter and work with minimum supervision.
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Recruiter: John Flaspohler
Phone: (972) 348-1883