Accounts Receivable Clerk
Posting ID: JP-002659493
Responsible for all accounts receivable related administrative functions, including contacting delinquent customers via phone to secure payment.
The representative is responsible for reviewing account histories with customers, and processing credit card payments.
-SAP is a plus
- good customer service / client communication skills
- experience reconciling accounts
- computer skill (email and excel)
- Daily duties include heavy phone activity and computer use, as well as emailing and faxing of customer invoices and information and meeting monthly accounts receivable goals.
- Use SAP system to track accounts
- Notate conversations and account activity while on calls
collections, Email, communication, reconciliation, sap erp, Cash application, Collection, Accounts receivable
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior Accounts Receivable experience, preferred
- Accurate typing at 30 words per minute
- Additional PC skills, including Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, & PowerPoint) preferred
- Telephone collections, preferred
- Knowledge of SAP, preferred
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Finna Maixner