Customer Service Rep/ Soft Collections. Pay - $18. Irving, Texas
Posting ID: JP-002660482
If you think you would be a good fit for this position, you could directly reach out to me on.
PHONE: 469-416-4205, EXTENSION: 55616. EMAIL ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Rep.
- Answering incoming calls throughout the day from customers who need assistance with their account, payment, information, etc.
- Customer Service Reps are taking high volume of inbound phone calls from customers handling: address changes, questions about their account/billing, and helping auto loan customers.
- Someone who is a multi-tasker and has the ability to navigate on the computer efficiently
- Answer customer questions and resolve problems
- Process correspondence in an accurate timely manner
- Strengthen legal and operational compliance by strictly following all company policies and procedures
Shift 8AM - 5PM M-F Overtime (weekdays and/or Saturdays) is possible, based on business needs One Saturday per month 8AM - 12PM
Soft Collections (Customer Accounts)
- This position is a light collections positions, meaning you’re calling customers who are 2-29 days past due and offering to set them up on automatic payments!
- Handle 150-200 inbound and outbound calls daily
- Use customer service skills to determine customers’ reasons for delinquency and offer appropriate solutions based customers’ situations
- Negotiate payment arrangements on past due accounts
- Use organizational skills to manage resources and locate references to maximize efficiency while on the phone
- Use verbal communication skills to gain a clear understanding of customers’ situations, advise them of their options, and negotiate agreeable payment arrangements
- Use written communication skills to clearly and concisely document customers’ accounts of all necessary information required
Shift 8AM - 5PM M-F Overtime (weekdays and/or Saturdays) is possible, based on business needs 2 days per week 11AM - 8PM, 2 Saturdays per month 8AM - 12PM
($0.50 more if you are a bilingual)
Location: Irving, Texas
Bachelor's, Funder, Clerical, Data Entry, Customer Service, Funding, Collections, Auto Loans, Financial, Collections (Auto Finance), Call Center, Calls. Admin.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Problem solving skills, attention to detail
- Must have excellent Communication Skills
-Experience with customer service and problem resolution
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.