Senior Supply Chain Analyst
Posting ID: JP-002664119
IMMEDIATE Sr. Supply Chain Analyst Opportunity - Irving, TX
$33 - 38.00/hr
6 Month Contract-To-Hire
Hybrid schedule but will go in Office (No set date yet)
• Perform data analysis from a variety of sources with a strong emphasis on providing actionable insights
• Identify new techniques and trends related to data analysis and reporting
• Assist in driving innovation and experimentation to find new best practices across the supply chain
• Create professional level Excel and PowerPoint documents
• Establish key metrics to measure Supply Chain performance; including but not limited to OTIF, forecasting and demand accuracy as well as inventory accuracy
• Determine standard cost and work with finance to implement and measure cost against standard
• Production and distribution of daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports and dashboards
• Serve as an internal subject matter expert on reporting tools and metrics employed
• Work with the supply chain team to help enhance their Excel skills
• Accountable for the upload and accuracy of supply chain data into the ERP system
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Will be Forecasting current metal needs, if they will need to buy different metals and future sales productions from multiple branches.
• Looking to transition to a new ERP system and would need to assist in the integration of the system
• Will be using Sage ERP system
• Performing V-lookups, pivot tables, and formulas to help analyze and forecast data
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Previous experience in forecasting for metal buying and sales data analysis is a huge plus
• Supply Chain experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain or 3-6 years of relevant experience
• Excellent mathematical and analytical skills
• High Level Excel Experience
• Financial analysis
• Working knowledge of data analysis and forecasting tools and ability to develop actionable insights from data
• Modelling skills
• Proven knowledge of inventory management is a plus.
• Database management/use
• Business intelligence software experience (Need ERP Experience) - SAP experience is a good substitute to SAGE which is their preferred ERP system
• ERP experience in supply chain and finance modules
• Attention to detail
• Ability to draw conclusions and make recommendations
• Interpersonal skills and ability to build and improve trusting relationships
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Song Thao
Phone: (214) 414-2471