Clinical Data Management
Posting ID: JP-002663996
Leading pharmaceutical looking to bring on a fully remote Sr. Data Manager!
• Reviews protocols and provides input relevant to data management issues.
• Oversees/leads all data management activities for clinical studies either directly or overseeing a Clinical Research Organization (CRO).
• Manages DM study activities with vendors, including external labs (transfer specifications and timelines) and Electronic Data Capture (EDC) vendor (DB build, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), maintenance, and lock).
• Collaborates with other departments on clinical study start up (e.g. case report form (CRF) design), clean up, and closeout.
• Responsible for study-specific DM documentation including the Data Management Plan, database creation/validation including edit checks, and query generation/resolution.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072