Maintenance TECH 3
Posting ID: JP-002180832
NOW HIRING!! WEEKLY PAY!!
• Maintain and troubleshoot all conveyor systems, electrical, pneumatic and mechanical
• Trains employees as needed.
• Provide feedback on tasks in the Preventive Maintenance programs
• Complete assigned PMs and provide feedback on any improvements that might be needed.
• Ability to install and maintain-- photo eyes, motor starters, relays, limit switches, proximity sensors, timers, solenoids, Servo drives, frequency inverters, linear drives, tachs, and encoders
• Mentor technicians by motivating, providing guidance and directions to help them achieve their goals
• Work with teams to complete any additional projects as assigned.
• Completes all safety training as assigned by the Company.
Recruiter: Merriman, Bryan