Mechanical Installer - WACO, TX
Posting ID: JP-002180825
NOW HIRING! WEEKLY PAY AND BENEFITS! A lot of OVERTIME!!!
CANDIDATES NEED TO HAVE CONSTRUCTION, WAREHOUSE AND INSTALLATION EXPERIENCE.
NEED TO HAVE HANDS ON EXPERIENCE. THEY PREFER TO HAVE INDIVIDUALS THAT HAVE DONE THIS TYPE OF WORK IN THE PAST SPECIFICALLY ASSEMBLING PRODUCTS BUT PREFER EXPERIENCE WITH CONVEYOR SYSTEMS, AUTOMATED SYSTEMS AND ROLLERS.
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience completing mechanical assembly jobs
• Can install conveyor accurately from the prints
• Mechanically inclined.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
• Ability to climb ladders. Cannot be afraid of heights.
• Own basic hand tools and steel toed safety shoes
• Ability to stand or walk on concrete or steel grating for an entire shift
• Ability to operate power tools correctly
• Detail Oriented
• Adheres to all safety standards and ensured a safe work area
• Performs housekeeping and general clean up duties
• Able to work 58+ hour work weeks
• Reliable transportation
• Good Communication skills
• Good Attitude
Tools That Are 100% Required on Day 1 (Candidates with no tools will be sent home)
**OKAY TO HAVE AT LEAST 65% OF THE TOOLS TO GET STARTED. IF THEY DO NOT HAVE THE TOOLS THEN THEY MOST LIKELY ARE NOT QUALIFIED FOR THE JOB**
• Wrench set 3/8”- 1 1/4”
• 3/8” Drive socket set 3/8”- 1 1/4”
• 3/8” ratchet
• Allen Wrench Set
• Speed Square/Combination Square
• Line up Pin
• Needle nose pliers
• Standard Pliers
• Needle nose vise grips
• 2lb. or 3lb, Hammer
• 25’ or 30’ tape measure
• 12” torpedo level
• Band cutters
• Phillips and flathead screwdrivers
• 12” adjustable wrench
• Razor knife
• Chalk box
• Mill File
Monday - Saturday - 5:45am start time
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Merriman, Bryan