Now Hiring Assembly Mechanic
Posting ID: JP-002353555
Contact Maritza Lopez
- Conveyor assembly.
- Following blueprints to assembly pins, rollers and gears along with all hardware.
- Must be able to follow work instructions and blueprints along with use various hand and power tools.
- Must have own hand tools.
- Work in non-climate controlled environment.
- Interview do tape measure test and read blueprints.
- Hours 6am-4:30 for overtime (normal is 6am-2:30pm)must work Saturday
Blueprints, Power tools, Read tape measure, conveyors, mechanical assembly, read blueprints, conveyor assembly
Top Skills Details:
Blueprints,Power tools,Read tape measure,conveyors
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
2+ years in heavy mechanical assembly, industrial
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Lopez, Maritza