Posting ID: JP-002180039
***Traveling to Warehouses is required for this role (If extended beyond the 3 months we travel minimum 6 weekends a year for Physical Inventory. Looking for local candidates only – position is WFH until mandate is lifted in July.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Preparing daily and weekly reports for management.
• Conduct a transactional process from factory to customer distribution or retail center under managerial supervision, making routine decisions using pre-determined decision alternatives on matters that have light to moderate impact on business operations.
• Track and resolve shipping, warehouse, and carrier shipping errors, as well as damaged products claims by following general guidelines and seeking manager authority for exceptional or high cost deviations.
• Product management within the warehouse facility.
• Key Liaison between SCP’S and 3PL coordinating bundling, rework and special requests from SCP’S
• Troubleshoot any WMP (SAP WMS) system issues and work closely with MIS
• Investigate to resolution all inventory discrepancies between systems
• SAP WMS New process testing, Training & Implementation
• Conduct Bi-Annual Physical Inventories at the finished goods warehouses
• Perform all system inventory adjustments in SAP GMP to include monthly warehouse adjustments, model swaps & SCP PUMI Approved adjustment requests
• Project Coordinator for various operations projects
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
We ARE looking for candidates that have warehouse environment experience but on the operations side (in office)
- Advanced Excel skills is a MUST; heavy use of excel data on a regular basis (Pivot tables, V-lookups, Graphs, etc).
- Experience in ERP/ WMS (Warehouse management System)/ SAP
- Inventory or Warehouse b/g - Inbound Warehouse
- B/g in consumer electronics/home appliance
- Excellent communication skills
• Bachelor’s or equivalent degree or experience – This is not a hard requirement if they have the experience
• The ability to read, prepare, interpret, and understand product shipment information from various order and shipping documents to ensure accuracy and thorough preparation of transportation documents.
• Works on problems of limited and routine scope where limited analysis of data requires identification of predetermined solutions.
• Exercises judgment within defined practices and policies in selection of methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
• Typically has general knowledge of logistics operations related to employee’s specific area of work, and limited knowledge of overall logistics operations.
• Is able to identify standard problems within the delivery cycle and makes recommendations to change either delivery methods or dates, and authorize standard returns or claims to ensure customer satisfaction.
Recruiter: Song Thao
Phone: (214) 414-2471