Call Center / Retention Specialist (Remote/Hybrid Opportunity)
Posting ID: JP-002505563
Now Hiring - opportunity to join an established insurance company as a Customer Care / Retention Specialist! Specialists will answer inbound calls relating to financial services from insurance agents and current policyholders. They will provide customer assistance for a variety of inquiries, including helping with complex payments, making insurance policy changes, and adding/or replacing vehicles.
Training will be provided, and Specialists will receive their Property and Casualty license!
This remote./hybrid position provides long-term opportunity, a great training & learning culture, and competitive pay and benefits!
*Interested candidates must be open to returning to the office at a future (TBD) date
- Will handle an average of 20-30 calls per day
- Communicate clearly, professionally and empathetically with customers/associates using approved scripts via phone and written correspondence and/or other communication channels
- Complete simple transactions to add or replace products on existing policies
- Explain coverage and insurance terms clearly for existing customers and answers advanced/complex policy questions
- Learn and apply product, industry, and market knowledge to make recommendations to policyholders
- Will make adjustments to policy coverages and advise customers of various options they have with their insurance plans
- Process financial service transactions, including electronic fund transfers, illustrations, values/disbursements, tax questions and premium inquiries
- Process transactions involving external companies and reinstatement of policies
Qualified candidates will have the following skills:
- 1-2 years' customer service experience (call center or retail/restaurant background)
- Computer Skills (ability to type 30 WPM)
- Strong communication skills
In addition to those with call center backgrounds, candidates with retail or restaurant experience (customer-facing) who are looking for an opportunity within phone/call center customer service are encouraged to apply!!
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Andrea Treat
Phone: (763) 923-2789