Posting ID: JP-002153429
- Submit and manage prior authorizations for various disease states and clinics
- Communicate determinations to providers
- Identify potential quality of care issues, service, or treatment delays and intervene where clinically appropriate
- Collate and review supporting information from prescribers and attach relevant documents to prior authorizations
- 2+ years experience working in a high volume pharmacy
- Exceptional knowledge of commercial and government insurance and how to troubleshoot claims
- Experience submitting and managing Prior Authorizations and TAR's, as well as specialty claims adjudication
- Active TSBP certification
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072