Hiring Concrete Technicians - $25-$35/HR - Full Time
Posting ID: JP-002352943
Please contact Paul Viggiano at 424-531-6075, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Shift: 1st shift(time to be determined)
Salary: $25-$35/Hr (Depending on Experience)
Concrete cutting company looking for concrete technicians or journeyman laborers they can train to become Cutters, Wall Sawers, Wire Sawers, Flat Sawers, Core Drillers. Years of experience required are 1+ in commercial construction environment. We are actively seeking reliable and hardworking individuals to join our team.
Full-time Service Operator to perform concrete cutting and core drilling, including preparation and clean-up responsibilities. This position may also involve various manual tasks, mechanical knowledge and the performance of other duties as assigned.
• Operate, or be willing to learn to operate Wall Saws, Core Drills Hand Saws, Flat saws, and Hand (or power) tools.
• Maintain equipment being used (mechanical experience helpful, but not required)
• Comply with all safety policies and procedures
• Maintain a positive, drug-free work environment
• Manage workflow to meet changing priorities and properly fill out daily paperwork
• offers a benefits package including paid time off when eligible
• Insurance benefits when eligible (after 60 days)
• 401K when eligible (after 60 days)
• Growth opportunities with a great company
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Paul Viggiano