Posting ID: JP-002663608
This team is responsible for “Preliminary Assessment” of projects. When the business submits a project Idea, this individual will be responsible for pulling together the facts, high level scope, what is the “ask”, documentation/artifacts, estimate from product teams, coordinate/lead meetings, send back template to business requester. Next steps, business will decided to fund the project or not. There are 20+ Mandate projects for 2022, plus a backlog of other requests tied to “Cost of Care” vertical.
• Themes and Epics that can span multiple product teams will be developed and handed off to the various sprint teams.
• Engagement will primarily be with Business and IT leaders and not in day to day scrum sessions.
• This position is responsible for functions on projects of moderate to high complexity by working with business partners within multiple business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies, eliciting, documenting, and refining business requirements for the IT organization;
• Serving as a liaison across multiple facets of the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs;
• Leveraging an informed knowledge of business areas to identify and/or resolve problems on an ongoing basis.
Business analysis, Requirement gathering, theme, epic
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Nice to have healthcare domain knowledge
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072