Nowh Hiring 1st Or 2nd Shift Mechanical Assembler
Posting ID: JP-002344200
Contact Maritza Lopez
Assembler - 2 years of exp preferred in electronic assembly but will look at candidates with no experience with good work history
The Assembler will be working in an Electronic Manufacturing environment assembling Avigilon's camera systems and related peripherals. The work will be performed from oral and written instructions including mechanical drawings, work instructions, and wiring diagrams. Tools used will be calibrated torque drivers and hand tools.
Mechanical assembly, disassembly and packaging of video cameras. Visual inspection of product to root out material defects on parts before finished product is moved to shipping.
· Strong Mechanical aptitude and prior experience in Mechanical assembly processes, preferably in electronics assembly. (6 month to 1 years minimum)
· Ability to work with multiple hand and Power/Battery operated tools.
· Able to read and work from mechanical drawings and work instructions. (Instructions are in English)
· Learn multiple processes, cross-trainable to support multiple product lines.
· Ability to work and support production requirements and meet deadlines.
· Excellent communication skills
· 2-5 years of work-related experience in the electronics industry or related field.
· Experience of working in a team orientated manufacturing environment.
· Knowledgeable and capable of working in an ESD environment.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are expected.
· Solder Experience a plus.
The typical schedule for 2nd shift is: Monday through Friday, 3 PM to 11:30 PM- will be working mandatory OT for the next 4 weeks Monday thru Sunday until July 3rd to get the customer product out.
mechanical assembly, hand tools, blueprints, assembly technician
Top Skills Details:
mechanical assembly,hand tools,blueprints,assembly technician
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
must be able to stand all day and work overtime including Saturdays
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Lopez, Maritza