Posting ID: JP-002634152
- Oversees the daily operations for a specified location including software, hardware, tape backups, phone administration, and the local area network.
- Provides Level I & II end-user support for software and hardware issues.
- Oversees the daily operations of the local area network.
- Installs and upgrades Microsoft Windows operating systems including standard business applications and associated peripherals.
- Troubleshoots Desktop Virus and malware issues
- Maintains a daily backup of all network files.
- Performs service administration tasks for software and hardware products to ensure manufacturer warranty.
- Troubleshoots any software and hardware problems through debugging, testing, and vendor assistance.
- Provides recommendations of program changes to correct software problems.
- Assists in the purchasing of new computer equipment and peripherals for a specified location.
- Performs software and hardware inventory.
- Basic Administration of Phone and Voicemail systems for site.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
- May provide informal assistance such as technical guidance and/or training to coworkers.
- May coordinate work and assign tasks.
- Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.
- Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co- workers and supervisor.
- Windows 7/10, macOS, iOS, and support of Apple products.
- Associate's degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school and a minimum of two to three years of related experience and/or training.
- A+ Certification preferred
- Both Network+ and Dell Hardware certification is a plus.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor.
- Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or allocations.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret situations.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options.
- Requires strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Exceptional Customer Skills required.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072