Posting ID: JP-002160361
- Providing high quality Customer Service to customers by building relationships and trust through appropriate communication and responsive service.
- Conveying troubleshooting steps and information to customers via phone calls, and email.
- Troubleshooting technical problems and properly documenting all customer requests via a ticketing system.
- Providing first level support for all IT related needs such as:
- Software and hardware installs, support, and troubleshooting. Including Microsoft products and business specific applications.
- Wireless device support and troubleshooting, including Apple and Android products.
- Printer and scanning troubleshooting.
- Conference room support, including Webex, phone, and video conferencing
- Consulting knowledge documents to implement solutions or appropriately escalate customers’ requests to next tier of support.
• High School Diploma or GED
• 1+ year in the IT industry
• Previous experience troubleshooting IT related issues
• Experience with MS operating systems and applications
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 and Windows 7/10
customer service, troubleshooting, phone support, technical support, help desk, Desktop Support, comptia a+, Comptia Net+
Top Skills Details:
customer service, troubleshooting, phone support, technical support, help desk
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Luke Beckhusen